Join our industry leading events team!
Event Administrative Assistant
- Phone and Email Support. Event Assistants will be first on phones and responsible for handling email inquiries from attendees for all events. Responsibilities include communication of event information, updates to client records, and problem resolution.
- Data entry. Responsibilities include data entry of attendee registration forms, staff lists, VIP lists, and speaker registrations. In addition, Event Assistants will provide support with the data entry of lodging confirmations.
- General Office Support. General office tasks such as mail distribution, office supplies management, printer/copier support, credit card reconciliation, payment application and tracking, office recycling, kitchen supplies replenishment, postage, etc.
- Special Projects. Assist with special projects. Projects include quality control of registration records, cross-checking reports, phone calls to unregistered exhibitors and speakers, visa letter request follow-up, confirmation of student ID’s, balance due follow-up, application of payments,
- assembling name badges for events, taking inventory of event supplies, etc.
- Badge Production. Work with vendors to obtain badge supplies and equipment and oversee badge production.
- Client Relations. Help build and maintain strong client relationships by responding to client needs in a timely manner and assuring client expectations are exceeded to maximize client satisfaction.
-Attention to detail
-Excellent customer service skills
-Ability to manage multiple priorities
-Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
-Must work well in a team environment and be punctual and dependable
-Must possess strong communication skill
Technical Registration Specialist & Project Leader
- Certification. Complete in-depth learning and certification of Cvent and Aventri software platforms in order to provide assistance to team and clients.
- Site builds. Build registration sites in both Cvent and Aventri platforms in order to support team and clients.
- Quality Assurance. Review registration sites built by team members to ensure there are no issues with the set-up and that sites meet Executivevents’ standard of quality.
- Training. Assist Director of Onboarding with internal and client trainings on Aventri and Cvent platforms.
- ACM Project Management. Build Cvent registration sites for ACM volunteers (or delegate builds to team members), make requested changes, and track monthly activity.
- Aventri Project Management. Act as the project manager (or delegate project management to team members) for Aventri/AES Solutions, which includes planning for print on demand and badging using the AES software solution.
- Occasional Onsite Event Support. This position includes occasion travel to assist onsite at events (2-3 events/year).
- Passionate about registration technology solutions
- Able to solve difficult problems by thinking outside the box
- Consultative in technical aspects of registration management
- Understanding of Cvent and/or Aventri is preferred, but not required
- Experience in Project Management
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment